EYFS / Reception
The overarching aim for EYFS in our school is to ensure children are socially, emotionally, and academically ready for learning. We do this through ensuring we have an enabling environment that encourages children to be independent learners, through strong and positive relationships with parents and carers and high-quality teaching.
We encourage children to:
- Have a positive sense of their own Identity.
- Be independent and curious learners
- Be resilient and confident
- Be engaged and motivated
- Be respectful members of the school community and beyond.
- Self-regulate feelings and emotions
- Be positive and expressive communicators
- Be Ready for the next stage of their education